1. This website (“Site”) is provided by Avontuur Figurines (“Avontuur”). By accessing any part of this Site you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you should not use the Site. “We” and “us” means Avontuur Figurines and its employees and owners.
2. The information on the Site is for UK residents. If you choose to use this Site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your sole risk and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
3. We may add to or remove, modify or otherwise change any part of these Terms and other notices at any time. You should check the Terms and the notices on the Site frequently for changes.
4. We do not warrant the uninterrupted availability of the Site. We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without notice.
5. Nothing on this Site is, or shall be deemed to constitute, an offer by us or any third party to sell to you any product or service or to enter into any contract with you in respect of any product or service. By submitting your details, you are making an offer to obtain the relevant product or service from us on our terms and conditions. The contract for the product or service will only be concluded once your offer has been accepted, an invoice is issued and full payment is received.
6. We aim to keep the information on this Site accurate and up to date. However, you should be aware that the information is of a general nature and no representations or warranties are provided about any specific use of the products. Product descriptions may be incomplete, dimensions will be approximate and colours are a guide only and will vary from screen to screen.
Accessing third party products and services
7. We do not accept any responsibility for any third parties or their products and services you may have access to through the Site (such as products and services offered by advertisers or under affiliate programmes or through website links). We are solely providing a venue or link; we do not examine or evaluate such products or services or warrant their suitability, quality, safety, authorisation, legality or otherwise. Potential customers should satisfy themselves as to the features of the product or service and the seller’s terms and conditions. You should be aware that buying a product or service from overseas may involve additional risks. If in doubt you should obtain expert, legal or professional advice, as appropriate. We do not act as introducer, endorser, distributor, principal, agent or representatives of such products or services.
Use of Site
8. You are not permitted to use this Site in any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner, to access or amend your own or another person’s databases, records or directories, nor to interfere, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of this Site.
Links to this Site
9. You are welcome to operate a link to this Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, does not damage our reputation nor suggests or implies any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to this Site at any time.
Intellectual property rights
10. All text, logos, images, designs, templates, layouts and information on the Site are the property of Avontuur (unless provided by third parties, such as manufacturers). At our discretion we may permit you to use some of our images to assist in the re-sale of our products and services, but we reserve the right to withdraw permission at any time.
Exclusions of liability
11. We expressly disclaim all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use the Site whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, omissions, out of date information, delays, viruses, other harmful components or otherwise. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of opportunity, loss of data, goodwill, inconvenience and wasted expenditure.
13. Should you be unhappy with our service at any time please email us or write to: Michael Reddy – 2 Picton Way, Reading, RG4 8NJ. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please email us (again).
14. If you are unhappy with any product or service you have obtained from a third party through this Site or have any complaint regarding any third party, you should address your complaint directly to that third party. If you require their contact details, please let us know.
16. In all matters relating to the Site English law shall apply and you hereby agree to submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Avontuur Figurines – last updated 20 June 2016